Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Blog about Pursuing your Creative Dreams

Recently, as I have been developing my most popular blog - Fantasytree - I have more and more felt an old dream returning; The dream of making my own computer game. I have started a couple of times earlier but never actually finished any of the projects I have begun.

I decided that I wanted to write about this creative longing, and that the easiest way was to blog about it. First I considered adding game creation links to Fantasytree - but I felt that it was a somewhat different subject, demanding different kinds of link collections. I also wanted to have the option available to broaden the creative perspective to any of the creative interests I have. These interests include:

- Computer game making
- Writing (I have begun writing a fantasy novel, some short stories and poetry - and of course blog on a daily basis)
- Music (I'm a musician and have written a couple of songs, just for family and friends)
- Drawing and Painting

This blog will be about any creative project of mine that I feel like writing about (or publishing online). The initial focus will probably be computer game making however, since that is the thing I'm most interested in at the moment. It can actually be regarded as a combination of all the other art forms.

I hope you will feel like joining me on this creative journey and that you can learn from and be inspired by it when working on your own projects. As always I am truly grateful for any feedback on this blog. Let the creative process begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment